Hello Malcom,

I've never maintained modules before, so I'm glad that you're taking the plunge at it. Thanks for helping to support the Perl community!

Malcolm J Harwood wrote:

On Sunday 27 March 2005 10:51 am, Stas Bekman wrote:

5) Apache-Scoreboard-1.0 (mp1)
Apache-Scoreboard-2.0 (mp2)
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Scoreboard/

6) Apache-VMonitor-1.0 (mp1) old generation, using print,
no maintenance required
Apache-VMonitor-2.0 (mp1 + mp2) new generation, using Template Toolkit
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-VMonitor/

I'm going to have a shot at these as no one else has. I'll work on the RC5 namespace conversion once I've a working RC5 compatible libapreq (as my current test facilities depend on libapreq). If anyone needs something before then, let me know and I'll see what I can do. This is the first time I've done cpan-foo, so it may take me a little while to get up to speed, please bear with me. :)