I'm trying to install a non-root statically compiled Apache/mod_perl (1.x) on a test server. I've installed everything in my home directory, including Apache::Session, but libapreq is failing to recognize the mod_perl installation. Can someone tell me how to get libapreq installed for this scenario? Here's the failed attempt:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] libapreq-1.33]$ perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=~/perl
mod_perl 1.x ( < 1.99) is required at Makefile.PL line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 36.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting