You should post to the list (quote you version etc...) as there is
more expertise there but I would

1) try 'apachectl configest'
2) run httpd -w

One of the above should give you some more details.
HTH.
Dp.

On 4 May 2005 at 18:32, jayakant Pottumuthu wrote:

> hi ,
> i have install apache server on my pc .and i am trying to run cgi
> scripts.but iam getting the following error. in log files 1.Accept
> mutex:sysvsem (Default :sysvsem) 2.caught SIGTERM,shutting down could
> you plz help me regarding this
>
> On 5/4/05, Dermot Paikkos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Issac
> >
> > I wasn't going to upload any files. The files are placed by the user
> > into their users folder. Once they select their name from a readdir,
> > the list of folders, their folder is read. Thereafter, I re-send the
> > complete list of files to each invocation of the handler, until the
> > last file is flagged done and then you change the body tag to omit
> > the onload event.
> >
> > I haven't written any of this yet mind,  so there is plenty of scope
> > for trouble. I will have a look at Cache though as it might help in
> > the future. Dp.
> >

> > On 4 May 2005 at 13:31, Issac Goldstand wrote:
> >
> > > Whoa there.  Using your example 30 files @ 50MB each, it's going
> > > to be very expensive to upload them all multiple times (which is
> > > what happens if you keep submitting the form)...  As for shared
> > > memory, use Cache::Cache and look at it as a black box - it's
> > > quite simple, and a lot smarter IMHO than uploading files each
> > > time...
> > >
> > >   Issac

> --
> Regards
> P.V.S.Jayakant

~~
Dermot Paikkos * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator @ Science Photo Library
Phone: 0207 432 1100 * Fax: 0207 286 8668