In order to provided stat data on my companies website my boss has asked me to write a program that pulls stat data from our database and display it on a page in graphs and pie charts. He'd like the program to hand the abilty to up the minute request, so I have to generate them on the fly.

The database side I can do eaily. However I haven't ever played with graphs and charts.

Someone recommend that I use GDGraph-1.43. Looking at it there hasn't been an update since 2003. So before I go play with it I figure I ask here if anyone has done and graph stuff, and if there a better module to use under mod perl.

Thanks,

David