> May be you aren't loading it, while you think that you do. Please observe:
>
> % perl -le 'use warnings; use strict; use Apache2::Const; \
> sub foo {return Apache2::Const::OK }'
>
> % perl -le 'use warnings; use strict; \
> sub foo {return Apache2::Const::OK }'
> Bareword "Apache2::Const::OK" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at -e
> line 1.
> Execution of -e aborted due to compilation errors.

I see what you mean but I've got 'use Apache2::Const;' in
Interchange/Link.pm so I have no idea what's going on.

> Try:
>
> warn $INC{'Apache2/Const.pm'}
>
> somewhere in your code. It should show you the file that was loaded.
>
> If everything else fails, if you can use the problem reporting skeleton
> [1] and reproduce the problem with it (adjusting it by adding some minimal
> code). Please send it here and we will look at it).
>
> [1] linked from:
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/help/help.html#Problem_Description

I really appreciate your help.  Something tells me further debugging
will be just as fruitless.  I'll just have to wait until a newer
mod_perl shows up in portage.  Hopefully my vistors aren't using IE.
Haha.

- Grant