> On 17 May 2005, at 10:42, Gert Jan Schipper wrote:
>
> > When I surf to a folder on my apache that I have set to be
> > authenticated
> > from my domain. My Internet Explorer 6 gets and windows login popup,
> > where it ask me to fill in
>
> Assuming when you enter you username/passwd and domain that it logs
> you in OK.
>
> Have you checked that IE is not set to prompt?
>
> Tools->internet options->security->custom level - last section , User
> Authentication->logon,
> you want Automatic logon with current username and password (or the
> Auto for Intranet zone only).
>
> I've been caught out by this a few times - users having played with
> their settings *grumble*.
>
> Leo

Yes, I work with the above settings. I've added the site to 'Trusted
Sites' and the last section in Custom Level is "Automatic login with
current username and password". But the problems are still there. When
the login window show up and I press cancel I see the site, but most of
the gif's are incorrect. And when I browse trough the site several time
the login window show up, but not always. It's a strange situation.

Regards,
Gert Jan

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.