Gerald Richter wrote:

Both are relatively recent, since I'm using FreeBSD packages.
And I've even used cpan to upgrade to the most recent CGI.pm

Perl 5.8.6
$CGI::VERSION='3.10';

Embperl 1.3.6 does not work with CGI.pm >= 3.01, because there were some
changes in the upload code in CGI.pm. Since Embperl 1.3.6 is not expected to
be updated, because Embperl 2 is the current version, the only possibility
for you is to downgrade CGI.pm (if you want not upgrade Embperl, which
normaly involves some adaptions in your code)

So how do I do that using cpan?? And which version is then the smartest to use???

--WjW