We're very pleased to announce that Krang v1.1025 is now available.

Notable changes in this release:

  * Added ability for categories to be created or removed via the FTP
    interface. Added new group permission, ``Manage categories via FTP'' which
    defaults to OFF. Turn this on to permit your users to use this new
    feature. Fixed ASCII-mode bug in FTP interface.

  * Added new platform files for RedHat Enterprise Server ES3 and ES4.

  For more information about Krang, visit the Krang website:

  http://krang.sourceforge.net/

There you can download Krang, view screenshots, read documentation,
join our mailing-lists and access the CVS tree.

Detailed change-log here: http://krang.sf.net/docs/changelog.html

Krang is an Open Source web-publisher / content-management system
designed for large-scale magazine-style websites.  It is a 100% Perl
application using Apache/mod_perl and MySQL, as well as numerous CPAN
modules.

Krang provides a powerful and easy to use story and media editing
environment for magazine editors, as well as a complete template
development environment for web designers. On the back-end, Perl
programmers can customize Krang to control the data entered in the
story editor and add code to drive the templates to build
output. Krang can be enhanced with add-ons containing new skins and
other new features.  Krang easily handles large data sets and can
manage multiple websites in a single installation.

  - the Krang team

----
Aaron Dancygier