Malcolm J Harwood wrote:
On Friday 13 May 2005 03:01 pm, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

I offered to upload to cpan/maintain it. Ask B., the current maintainer
stepped in.  About 2-3 weeks ago, he should have been looking at my
changes. I have not yet heard back.

Do you have any feedback on it ?

Other than a strange error that I didn't see before (but which I don't think is related to the Apache2::DBI), everything seems to work fine.

The error is, that occasionally fetchrow_hashref returns a hash consisting of:
        { 'COL(1)' => 0 }
rather than either no ref or actual data. It's a very intermittent problem, so I've not been able to track down what exactly is causing it (so it may be a bug anywhere in the stack from the db server out to my own code).

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the feedback. As this module is community maintained, please CC modperl list.

As Apache2::DBI doesn't mess with fetchrow_hashref() at all, I would assume its a DBI issue instead; though, I can't speculate to what.

Glad it seems to be working for you.

--
END

Philip M. Gollucci [EMAIL PROTECTED] 301.254.5198
Senior Developer - Liquidity Services Inc.
    http://liquidityservicesinc.com