On Tuesday 24 May 2005 3:39 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I claim, the "main process " detection does never work and does not make
> sense.

As other have pointed out, it does work, but apparently has issues on some
platforms for some people.  However, I can't see any reason why the main
process would serve a request, so maybe the whole thing is pointless and
should be removed rather than fixed.

Can anyone think of a reason why the main process would server a request?  I
suppose you could misconfigure this to run the size check during a phase that
is in the main process, but it's easier to check for the current phase than
to fix the pid stuff.

- Perrin