Hey everyone.
I am writing an online game... and I want to understand the best way to do
this.

As I understand Pack/Mod are loaded into memory when the main program is
run.
So saving memory is not the issue here... using Packs or Mods is mainly for
programming ease.
Yes or No?

So the way I was going to design the program is

Main program processes the <INPUT> from something like:
main.cgi?location=castle&coins=12&horses=2.. etc.

once the input is split....it goes to a big if-elsif-elsif-elsif-elsif-....
if ($location eq "castle")
{
Package to open file, read/write and close files.
Package to write HTML
}

So all I am really doing is moving the subroutines to packages....
anyone care to mentor me on this?

Lou