Foo Ji-Haw wrote:
Hello guys,

I have been happily developing apps with MP2. Some hiccups, but mostly all due to my bad coding. But generally MP2 is a great platform and I will like to be a better MP2 guy. :)

For one of my applications, I have a bunch of modules that I wrote, each actually maps to unique directory paths. For example:

app::module1 => http://www.domain.com/module1/
app::module2 => http://www.domain.com/module2/

I can do this by creating an exhaustive list in httpd.conf with:
<Location /module1>
       SetHandler perl-script
       PerlResponseHandler app::module1
</Location>
<Location /module2>
       SetHandler perl-script
       PerlResponseHandler app::module2
</Location>

But if I have a really long list of modules all with similar package names, is there a way to do autoloading at the httpd.conf level? I thought I read about it before, but now I just can't seem to find it on the Web again...

Thanks in advance.

Foo Ji-Haw, please take a look at Geoff's:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Dispatch/
I'm not sure if was ported to mp2, but it should be an easy thing to do.

Also take a look at:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/PerlSections.html