Hi

On 5/26/05, Flavio Curti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyway, I will send you the configure commands from my custom debian Packages:
> > Can you send me the _exact_ commands you use to configure apache and
> > mod_perl ?
> (I noticed that I set CFLAGS for the apache build but none for
> mod_perl and tried setting the sames for mod_perl, didn't help)
> mod-perl:
>   perl Makefile.PL MP_APXS=/usr/sbin/apxs MP_DEBUG=1
>
> Apache:
>         CFLAGS="-Wall -g -O2 -pipe -I/usr/include/xmltok
> -I/usr/include/openssl  -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 "
> LDFLAGS="-ldl -lexpat -lcrypt -ldb-4.2" \
> ./configure \
> --with-program-name=httpd2 --with-dbm=db42 \

I played around some more and have it running now, although not very
satisfying for me. I compiled apache using the very simple configure
statement below and the segfaults are gone. Maybe you have an idea
what is wrong with the way I'm configuring apache...

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2/ --enable-shared=max

Thank you and kind regards

Flavio

--
http://no-way.org/~fcu/