* Jan Eden shaped the electrons to say...

Ask - Can this version be released to CPAN?

Apache::DBI as shipped from CPAN is completely useless on MP2.

It is not. With the help of this list, I have been able to get it up

Exactly. _With the help of this list_.

One shouldn't need that. One should be able to download Apache::DBI from
CPAN, and have it just work, according to all the documentation that's out
there.

Given that this is really a critical piece of infrastructure, I would go so
far as to say it should be packaged with MP2 itself.
-D
--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin