> Joshua Hoblitt wrote:

> >>Umm.... Talk to Ask B. H.  He's been a bit sparse on the responses.
> >>Granted he's very busy.
> >>
> >>I've asked 3 times now.
> >>

> >I would also very much like to have connect_on_init() working under mp2.
> >
> >-J
> >
> >--
> >

> http://p6m7g8.net/Apache-DBI
>
> The 0.97's connect_on_init() works under MP2.
>
> In fact p6m7g8.net is running it on a backend server.

I have a question which I am not sure whether it is loopy or not.

In the Apache::DBI module module the variable '$Apache::ServerStarting' is
used but I can't find any reference to it on the mod_perl site or elsewhere
under /usr/local/lib/perl5 on my FreeBSD box.  The mod_perl site refers to
an '$Apache::Server::Starting' variable but not the $Apache::ServerStarting
variable.  Is this a mistake on the mod_perl site or in the Apache::DBI code
or am I just getting confused.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html#C__Apache__Server__Starting__and_C__Apache__Server__ReStarting_

Thanks, Vince Moneymaker