Hey Dudes

I was using AxKit on Apache1 and I am now using Apache2 mod_perl2 and mod-xsl2. Although I am helping look at AxKit for mod_perl2, I am mostly concentrating on generating XML content from mod_perl2.

So... I have the following scenario.

* Apache2 provider to generate some XML
* mod-xsl2 XSL to translate

So... finally to my question.

* Is there any current Apache2 modules that take files to generate XML, so that I can use them as a template and produce them the same way. * Is there any existing standard way to generate XML for a Directory (obviously easy to do from an Apache2 module but I didn't want to reproduce the wheel) * What should be the name space for these Apache2 content generators (an example of one is one that I have to generate vCal/ics files to XML form for processing).

Thanks

Scott
--
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about butterflies either.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.