Hi all!
I was trying to bypass mod_mime for certain mime type, and I wrote this small handler:
--------------------------------
package Apache::MIMEMagic;
$Apache::MIMEMagic::VERSION='0.10';
use Apache2::Const -compile => qw(OK DECLINED);
use File::MMagic;
use strict; sub handler { my $r = shift; my $ct=File::MMagic->new->checktype_filename($r->filename); $r->handler('default-handler'); $r->content_type($ct);
  return Apache2::Const::OK;
}
1;
Since I was running it for a dir under my docroot, i had to set Apache's default-handler. All went fine, docs were correctly served, but in my logs for every served document, this error line appeared:
`Invalid type 'the' at line 1`.
I really wish I could know where this error comes from. Perhaps from mod_mime itself, or...?
TIA
Mike