The code that triggers the bug use Apache::Session::File, on an NFS
share. Have anyone had problem with that? Do I have some special
configuration to give to A::S::File to help it behave correctly on an
NFS share?

I have never used A::S::File over NFS share, but from what I heard, NFS locking can be a problem when a share is accessed heavily.

Any suggestion of a different method to share the session data between a
pool of 6 servers?

Use database based sessions, or memcached based session (Apache::Session::Memcached), but be careful with the later, because everything is only stored in memory.

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)

SEEK: Over 80,000 jobs across all industries at Australia's #1 job site. http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail