\William McKee wrote:
I've looked through the Apache::TestConfig.pm file to try to find where
the problem may be but cannot figure out where that module obtains the
configuration file or how to dump out the configuration file it is
automatically finding.
~/.apache-test/TestConfigData.pm, then @INC/lib/Apache/TestConfigData.pm

Also, I noticed the use of a debug function in several places in the
TestConfig.pm but couldn't figure out where this function is defined so
that I can get it to output to STDERR. Does anyone know what module
defines that function and what flags I need to pass in to get it to
output its data? Using '-v' didn't seem to work.
./TEST -trace=debug  (anyone of the apache error log levels are valid)

--
END
                Nothing is impossible.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198
Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/
  http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
       http://www.liquidation.com
       http://www.uksurplus.com