Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
Ted wrote:

Blank value in cookie causes server to die with a Segmentation Fault.

my $value = '';
my $cookie = Apache2::Cookie->new($r,
               -name => 'test_cookie',
               -value => $value,
               -path => '/',
             );
$cookie->bake($r)

 > Apache/2.0.54
 > mod_perl 2.01
 > libapreq2-2.06-dev
 > Solaris 9

Try the APR::Request::Cookie API. I distinctly remember this being fixed as part of 2.06-dev when we fixed the blank param value causing a seg fault.
I may or may not have time to check this out tonight, before VACATION. :)
I just saw joes commit a fix for this in the current SVN head on apreq-cvs.
Try an SVN build.

--
END
                Nothing is impossible.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198
Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/
  http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
       http://www.liquidation.com
       http://www.uksurplus.com