Octavian Rasnita said:
> Does anyone use the templating system HTML::Template::Compiled with
> mod_perl?

No.  However, I have spoken with the author about it a bit.  Depending on
your use, it seems that HTML::Template::JIT may be a bit faster, and has a
decent test suite, which might ease your mind.  It is more compatible with
HTML::Template.  However, this is based on fairly minimal benchmarking
that the author and I did.  I can't vouch for the safety or non-safety of
it under mod_perl.

> If I won't get any answer, this means that the module is very good indeed
> and I can start using it with no problem.

Usually if you get no answer it means no one else is using it.

- Perrin