Hi Friend,

I am in need of your help,

while connecting to my website i am getting these message in error log-file

Can't locate object method "log_error" via package "Apache::RequestRec" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/ASP.pm line 1709.

Why its happening, i am not able to rectify this problem.

For my webite lots of module is installed, they are:

httpd-2.0.54,
mod_perl-1.99_16,
Apache-ASP-2.57,
HTML-Parser-3.45,
libwww-perl-5.800,
MLDBM-2.01,
MLDBM-Sync-0.30,
URI-1.35,
Date-Calc-5.4,
Apache-Session-1.6,
sybperl-2.17_3,
Mail-Sendmail-0.79,
Apache-Sybase-CTlib-2.00

Earlier my apache was working with /etc/httpd with binary installation of
httpd, but now i have installed it into /usr/local/apache2 with source
file of httpd.

Also i again installed mod_perl-1.99_16 from source, then i changed
something in my codings after that the above mentioned problem started
coming.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Amit Kumar