Malcolm J Harwood wrote:
On Monday 12 September 2005 02:27 am, firingme wrote:
I want to know is there any package can give me a DB Connection Pool
in a mod_perl application ?
I think he's looking for DBI::Pool which subclasses DBI.  This is incomplete.
Last I heard
Tim/Stas were working on it.  I don't know what came of it.

I believe they got stalled with the CLONE {} method in PERL itself; but I could
be wrong.
See the p5p archives and the dev (at) perl.apache.org archives.

--
END
                Nothing is impossible.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198
Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/
  http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
       http://www.liquidation.com
       http://www.uksurplus.com