Foo Ji-Haw wrote:

Hello Nikolay,
You mean you didn't use the ActivePerl distribution? You do this to avoid the OEM licensing issue? I am using the standard ActivePerl 5.8.7, with MP2.0.1 and Apache 2.0.52. I hope this is not the cause of the problem.

Did you try to upgrade to 2.0.54 ?
I have a pretty similar configuration as you except that I'm running apache on Windows XP (SP1) and apache 2.0.53 (not upgraded now to 2.0.54).

Stephane

--
Stéphane GUIBOUD-RIBAUD                            STMicroelectronics
HPC/PMG/AP3                                                  Grenoble