On 9/16/05, Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In your BigIPs Apache httpd.conf you might try:

# bounce to https only)
<VirtualHost *>
   ServerName  www.mywebsite.com
   Redirect    permanent / https://www.mywebsite.com/
</VirtualHost>

Which tells your client browsers to use HTTPS for all requests for the
relevant website.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have any configuration options like that. It's basically a really fancy Layer 7-aware switch. It's got some neat things like being able to use TCL to goof with the request, but it doesn't offer much in the way of Apache-like configuration.

We also totally rely on transhandling to direct all Apache requests, so we don't have separate vhosts for each user, since it's a shared architecture and 200k+ vhosts would take some time to load ;)