On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 11:45 -0400, Richard F. Rebel wrote:
> DBG is an already open auto-flushed file handle.  The AuthzHandler
> prints to it, other invocations of cleanup handler print to it, and only
> when user presses stop do we not ever the output from this line.

I suggest you print to STDERR instead, or call Apache2::Log directly
($r->log_error).

> If it's segfaulting, wouldn't there be a log of this in apache's error
> log?

I would expect so.  Have you checked to see if the process ID is still
running after this happens?  Maybe it's just hanging, rather than
actually exiting, and never makes it to your cleanup handler.

> BTW, this is mod_perl2.

Okay, the handling for aborted connections is still the same.  You will
find the aborted() method in Apache2::Connection.

- Perrin