Geoffrey Young wrote:
I think this is the same problem that just came up in a different
circumstance - $INC{'mod_perl.pm'} being a virtual file in mp2.

Geoff, Stas and I had a converstation about this before which led to a
change

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=280262&view=rev

I agree, that this needs to change, but it should make use of that?

hmm, what was the rationale from changing it from __FILE__ to /dev/null?
just Apache2::Status?  why not undef instead of some fake entry?  it's just
 a hash afterall :)
I originally had a patch for Apache2::Status for mod_perl.pm specifically so that you didn't get two lines displayed for for mod_perl2.pm and 1 for mod_perl.pm.... Very confusing if you had both in the same perl tree.

Stas suggested that rather then trying to patch each and every thing that relies on it, we patch the source lib/mod_perl.pm with the SVN commit above. I agreed.

--
END
                Nothing is impossible.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198
Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/
  http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
       http://www.liquidation.com
       http://www.uksurplus.com