Thx u so much

Cure

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip M. Gollucci [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:40 AM
To: Paul Harrison
Cc: 'Enno'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache-DBI

Paul Harrison wrote:
> p5-Apache-DBI-0.94_1 <-- I got it from the ports-tree  FreeBSD
Ah, they hand patched it with my original patch after mp2 RC5 came out
to unbreak the port build.

I believe I filed an gnats upgrade for this
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/83980

which is of course now out of date, but newer then what you've got.

Also,
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?category=&severity=&priority
=&class=&state=&sort=none&text=&responsible=&multitext=&originator=Philip+M.
+Gollucci&release=

I would expect a whole slew of FreeBSD Pr's relating to p5-Apache-* and
mod_perl2.x from me before 2006 as soon as I have some time.

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198