Hi All,

I have backend apache-mod_perl processes running behind frontend apache-proxy servers. I am aware that it is impossible for the backend processes to know if a request has been cancelled, according to:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/debug.html#Handling_the__User_pressed_Stop_button__case

But I need to know if a request has been cancelled. The problem is that I need to release the session lock when someone click submit button before the page is fully loaded, otherwise the next page won't load because it is waiting for the session lock to be released by the previous process that has been cancelled before releasing it.

Does anyone know a workaround or a way to combat this?

Thanks...

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)