Simon Wong wrote:
 > - Actually I need to type the absolute path in  the
require() function, i.e.
require("/var/www/html/test01.pl""). What should I do
if I need relative path ?
All paths are going to relative from the 'cwd' ehich is not the directory your script was initially run in.

See ModPerl::Registry vs ModPerl::RegistryPrefork

>My system is Fedora 2, apache 2.0.49 and mod_perl
>1.99-12.

Thats ancient.
ModPerl::RegistryPrefork doesn't exist until 1,99-22 which was either RC5 or RC6.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/ModPerl/Registry.html#Description

HTH

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198