Perrin Harkins wrote:
On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 21:48 +0100, Len Kranendonk wrote:
We're using a global %session hash, which is undef 'fed when the session is closed. I'm not reading in large data sets, but even if I did that should grow the child process,
not the parent process, right ?

Right.
This doesn't really help you, but I don't notice the parent growing on any of my FreeBSD boxes doing a variety of things.

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198