Since I am passing a reference to an anonymous hash
when calling the new method, the @_ only contains one
element, that reference.  The '$objRef = shift;' in
the constructor brings the hash ref into the function.
 When I print out the $self in my resize function, I
see the list, so it definitely exists in my blessed
$self object.

--- "Carmichael, Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>