On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:20:03 +0800
"Foo Ji-Haw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have not had much history with mp1, but from what I read, very few
> people ever found the impetus to jump onto mp2. I guess the only guys
> who do so are:
> 1. People who started learning modperl after mp2 is out
> 2. People who run modperl on Windows as an alternative to PerlEx.

  Well there are those of us that just know mp2 is better, is the
  future, etc. and have moved to it because of this.  I've moved all
  of my personal code to mp2 back before the big API change and am
  working on getting all work related projects moved as soon as
  possible in 2006.

   Frank Wiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   http://www.wiles.org