When I try to run PerlSwitches "-Ic:/ps" I get:

     'PerlSwitches' is not recognized as an internal or external
command, operable program or batch file.

If you mean to add those switches to the Perl command, it goes back
to my original question: Where?  Where is the script on Windows that
starts Apache?  Where is the modperl command that starts Perl so that
I can add the switches on Windows?

Thanks in advance.

Pete