Zitat von Daniel McBrearty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I've been looking around at MVC frameworks a bit recently. RoR looks
> good if you don't mind the language switch, but I'm also looking at
> these two. Anyone have much experience of them, in tandem with
> mod_perl? Feedback and thoughts?

Catalyst is really nice. I'd definitely recommend you spend some time
with it. AFAIK it is partly based on maypole with a much increased feature
set and a slightly different approach. Basically I like the idea of catalyst
being just some sort of glue framework that links whatever cpan module you like
to use for your Model and View. The included (perl) test server makes it
very easy to start developing with it and it works well with mod_perl
if you decide to put it into production.

HTH,
Toby

email services provided by http://www.funkreich.de