JT Smith wrote:

Is there any difference between how form post variables are handled in modperl via http vs https? The reason I ask is because since switching from CGI/MP Registry to native MP2 handlers, some of my forms don't seem to work when running under SSL. However, without SSL everything is peachy keen. The forms that don't seem to work are all pretty big and most of them have file chooser form elements. Anything ringing any bells for anyone?

JT ~ Plain Black
ph: 703-286-2525 ext. 810
fax: 312-264-5382
http://www.plainblack.com

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. ~ Adam Savage

Not sure if this will apply, but thought I'd mention it.
There was/is a bug in Apache 2.0.55/mod_proxy over SSL. When posting forms the data can get truncated if it is over a certain size. I ran into this problem back in December, ended up moving the front end to Apache 2.2.
Can't seem to find anything about it now though.

-Glenn