> libapreq2 is an APR-based shared library used for parsing HTTP cookies,
> query-strings and POST data.  This package provides
>
>      1) version 2.5.7 of the libapreq2 library,
>
>      2) mod_apreq2, a filter module necessary for using libapreq2
>         within the Apache HTTP Server,
>
>      3) the Apache2::Request, Apache2::Cookie, and Apache2::Upload
>         perl modules for using libapreq2 with mod_perl2.

Which is now the preferred method of using libapreq? Via
Apache2::Request or APR::Request?

I have written wrappers around APR::Request::Param/Cookie/Apache2 which
do what I need.  Should I be concerned about the API changing
dramatically in future releases?  Is the API of the APR modules more or
less stable than the Apache2:Request modules?

thanks

Clint

Clinton Gormley [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.TravelJury.com - For travellers, By travellers