I have a problem that hopefully somebody has encountered or can point me in the right direction.

We use the latest embperl 1.xxx release on linux. I have created a handler to do authentication before the embperl handler is run. This new handler needs to read data from the post each request. However once read is called on the Apache object you cannot call it again. This in turns cripples embperl because it no longer has the post data. Is there any way to be able to read the post data from multiple handlers?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Blayne