To: <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: A question for the newbies

I'm not exactly a newbie anymore, but I came to mod_perl by way of Perl
scripts for the shell. I'd already written some PHP, but when I learned
Perl I saw the error of my ways as it were and realized that PHP really
is quite the makeshift language and that developing in Perl was far more
comfortable (and better for my sanity =).

Also, once I understood what mod_perl was -really- about, I got all the
more excited as it opens up a host of possibilities not available in
PHP.

Arne
:wq