We actually tried upgrading that this morning with no success we are now on cgi.pm version 3.16.

thanks,

blayne

Gerald Richter wrote:
Hello,
we have just installed Apache::Request ( libapreq ) and suddenly all of our file uploads are breaking with a ' Setup of CGI.pm failed: Malformed multipart POST' error. We use embperl and everything was working fine. Have been searching for a solution but cannot find any. Does anybody know anything I could be missing?

Maybe it helps to upgrade CGI.pm to the newest version, if you not already
done so.

At least there are some problems with older CGI.pm versions and mod_perl 2 &
Embperl 2

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **