All,

We are seeking a perl developer to join a small
development team. The ideal candidate will have 3+
years experience developing, supporting and debugging
internet/intranet projects, using perl within an
Apache, linux/solaris environment.
Candidates must also have 2+ years experience using
Oracle SQL with perl’s DBI with a solid exposure to
either Template Toolkit or EmbedPerl. Other perl
templating mechanisms will be considered, as will
other SQL based RDBMS (Mysql, Sybase etc..)

Further to the above skills, candidates must
demonstrate a solid level of competence in hand coding
HTML and JavaScript.

Financial industry experience will be considered a
bonus, as will experience of any of the following
technologies, JSP, Java (J2EE), XML, mod perl “Method”
handlers, Content Management systems, datafeeds and
bulk emailing systems. Any experience with developing
code using a Source code control mechanism, ideally
Perforce or CVS, will also be considered a Bonus.

Candidates will be tested on their knowledge of
Apache, DBI, OO Perl, mod perl, HTML, Javascript and
their ability to write efficient and abstract code
during the interview process.

Please Send CV's & a covering letter to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Do not reply to this email).

Please note, we are based in the City of London and
will only  accept applications from people who are
entitled to work in the UK and who can commute to the
office daily.

Regards

Marty

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/blackberry