Hello,

I running Debian Sarge with Apache 1.3 and Perl 5.8 and I trying to get a JabberChat from http://www.prowler-pro.com/jabberchat/ to run. I know that Apache and Perl are playing together because I dselected Gallery from http://gallery.sf.net installed and it works great. When I click on the link to start the chat program it wants to download the .cgi files not run them on the server. I have created the dir /var/www/jabberchat for the program but, I don't know where in my /etc/httpd.conf I need to have what.

Thanks,
Bill