On Mar 27, 2006, at 10:06 PM, Foo Ji-Haw wrote:

Apache::Reload doesn't always work too.  two scenarios
I use Apache2::Reload myself for my development box. There's an extra scenario you missed out: 1. If you change the inheritance of the package, you'll get an error too.

But having said that, I find Apache2::Reload very handy for easy and quick development.

i couldn't develop or test without it. its a great module and i find it indispensable with my own work. i just don't think its a good option for a production environment. others might disagree.