Hi Geoffrey,

I own your book, and wasn't aware of this recipe.

I find this method a bit complicated, until now, my module was pure
perl. But if this is the only way...

Thanks anyway for your hint.

BTW : do you prepare a 2.x version of the cookbook ? I find it a great
resource, I learned a lot from it.

Charles

--
Charles Bueche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>