Hi all!

We have a bunch of old scripts that set $r->status explicitly. For
handlers, that's deprecated and unnecessary, but I understand that was
the usual way to do it in registry scripts in the old days of mp1.

What is not clear to me is if this is evil for scripts under mp2. We're
seeing some weird behavior sometimes, and this was under my suspicion,
but I don't quite know what to do about it (since I usually write
handlers myself) and I wouldn't want to get into all that old
code... :-)

So, is the use of $r->status evil for Registry scripts under mp2, and if
so, what should be done to rewrite them?

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo