To: "Lionel MARTIN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Maurice Yarrow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: mod_perl make test failed tests

Lionel MARTIN wrote:
I saw that in DBI docs, but I just thought this piece of info was a bit dated. But, now, you're saying the same. Does this mean that you would not use any Win32 platform for production, as Win32 Apache MPMs are threaded, and Win32 Perl distributions compiled with ithreads enabled to fit the threaded MPMs?
I can't speak about Win32 at all. Personally, I wouldn't use it anywhere if you paid me, but hey
thats just me.

I haven't actually tried worker + DBI + mod_perl2 recently. Last time I got ugly warnings in the logs
telling me not to do this.

I'll try again tonightish and see what happens.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 323.219.4708