On Sunday 25 June 2006 07:27, peter pilsl wrote:
> Is anyone using GDGraph under mod_perl? While things are working perfect
> under cgi, I get seg-faults under mod_perl.
>
> I didnt dig deeper by now and just wanted to ask if anyone here knows
> about GDGraph under mod_perl.

Do you have mod_php loaded as well? The PHP developers do some really dirty
things that end up affecting external code.

To be specific, the mod_php developers have chosen to statically link their
own libgd that is binary-incompatible with the real thing. And they didn't
change the symbol names. *doh*

You could try disabling GD support in PHP.

> thnx,
> peter

Thanks,
Chase