Hello !

From time to time I got the following messages in the logfile of Apache
2.0.58. (OS is FreeBSD 6.1, mod_perl2 compiled from ports-tree).

Insecure dependency in eval while running setgid
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/mach/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line
676

Sure, I know what "perl taint" is ... so somewhere in my own written cgi-code
I must use a taited variable. But how to find the line of code ? In the
errorlog there only the above line, no more deeper/detailed info. I didn't
find a way to detect the place where I didn't check parameter from CGI - and
there are a lot of lines ...

Any help is welcome.

Heiko