Here is what I used to install libapreq2:

at command line:

perl5.8.8 MakeFile.PL --with-apache2-apxs=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --enable-perl-glue --with-perl=/usr/local/bin/perl5.8.8

make && make test
make install

Then in the httpd.conf file:

LoadModule apreq_module /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_apreq2.so

If you're getting errors on make test some can be ignored, some can't. You might want to
check on: [EMAIL PROTECTED] libapreq's mailing list too...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com