> -------------8<---------- Start Bug Report ------------8<----------
> 1. Problem Description:
>
> I'm trying to use stored procedures in a mysql database from within a perl
> script.
> A simple test script runs fine from a command-line perl interpreter, and
> runs fine
> when invoked via CGI.
>
> The same script always fails when run under mod_perl, receiving:
> ERROR: 1312 'PROCEDURE ceres_bt.create_inventory_lot can't return a result
> set in the given context'

Has someone replied to this? If so, sorry for this double post. If not: this is
not a mod_perl bug. It is caused by an imcompatibility between DBD::MySQL
(production branch) and new features in MySQL, see
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?51,63934,63934#msg-63934. As you can see from
http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.dbi.announce/298, support for resultsets
from procedures is available through the development version (3.0006_1).

Regards,
Frank